Trindall Equestrian Arena Rakes
We build three styles of arena rakes, which can be modified to client specifications.
- Standard Arena Rake
- Textile Surface Arena Rake
Standard Arena Rake
Available for $2600.
This arena rake is a great choice and is suitable to use on a wide variety of arena surfaces such as sand, wood-chip and rubber composites. This unit will aerate and groom your arena surface in minimal time.
- Standard model built to your required size, from 1.6m to 2.4m (no extra cost)
- Galvanised steel frame
- Sold fully assembled
- Towed ball hitch or three point linkage
- 3mm walled box section Australian steel (50mm x 50mm)
- Weight for a 2m arena rake is approximately 90kg
- Heavy duty extra wide wheels
- Painted in epoxy gloss enamel
- Detachable side grader
- Smooth or serrated grooming blade
- Tines and grooming blade can be adjusted independently
- Tines are manufactured in high tensile steel
Solid tyres are available for an additional $140
Textile Surface Arena Rake
Available for $3500.
A new addition to our range, this arena rake is the perfect solution for textile arena surfaces. As per all of our arena rakes, this rake can be further customised to clients specifications.
Please contact to discuss your requirements and place an order.
Get in touch
For more information about Flexineb, Foran, Arena Rakes or to ask a question, please get in touch.